We are the best management team for rental properties in Forsyth county. We focus on procuring well-qualified tenants, maintaining our properties in excellent condition and providing proper notifications to owners.
Our office screens our applicants thoroughly. All applicants for our properties must complete a detailed application that requires previous landlord references or ownership information, employment, income and complete documentation for processing their credit. We also require a security deposit of one month's rent. We increase the deposit if you allow pets. Once approved, the tenants sign detailed rental agreements and complete a walk through procedure.
The information listed below will highlight our services
- Low cost 80% of 1st month to rent, 6.5% to maintain and 40% to renew.
- Local businesses and organizations are notified of available homes.
- A web-page is used where property is described and pictures are presented
- Ten commercial web-sites listing your home is used
- Advertising in local newspaper up to 10 runs (discretion of the broker)
- Flyers are created and circulated
- Information and pictures are displayed at our office location
- Signs are placed in front of home, additional signs lead potential tenants to the home
- On-going generic advertising
- Placement of several dozen signs county wide advertising our homes and property
PROFFESSIONALISM AND EXPERIENCE:
- Showing of property by licensed, experienced leasing agents.
- Live answering of most calls to talk to potential tenants
- Leasing agent on staff to show properties after hours weekdays and weekends
- All potential applicants information gone over with owner to qualify potential tenant
- Member chamber of commerce
- Over twenty years experience in Georgia leasing homes
- Evaluate the property's state of readiness to be rented
- Preparation and management of needed agreements to protect owners and tenants
- Assistance and advice in preparing home for rental
- Online Owner Portal to view bills and fee for each property
- Credit report obtained and used to screen potential tenants
- Contact previous landlord to determine payment record and property maintenance
- Obtain information from employer regarding years of employment, type of employment, and other allowable facts
- Average rental currently less than 30 days (last 12 months averaged)
- Quotes given on all repairs in excess of stated amount on management contracts
- Focused in Forsyth County and surrounding area.
Leasing (rentals) and Property Management is our business, not sales with rentals as a side venture.